Friday, November 21, 2008

Doodling Up The Hoodies!

I was at the Marina mall this afternoon with the fam, and after having lunch at TGI Fridays (whew! Loved the steak), we passed by H&M and Pull and Bear, nothing really attracts me but this plain white Xyde hoodies, my artistic instincts went off and for some reason I grabbed one medium-sized and bought a set of markers from the supermarket. What's happened? Well, this is what a graffiti artist like me would do to a white cloth armed with a set of permanent markers, Lol!

This looked soo white and plain, costs around $35.00

Step 1: Putting on the Blacks, I draw directly on the cloth with the black marker without using a guide of a pencil.

Step 2: Here's almost 50% of what's happened, I have no friggin' idea what to put here, well, it looks promising, Hehehe!

Tools of the Trade: Staedler Permanent Markers, Black/Red/Blue/Green.

Ok, I don't know why I have to put this here, but my painting behind me looks great!

No comments: