Monday, December 22, 2008

Trip to Iloilo

Our clock was set at 2:30 am, we have to leave Laguna at 3 in the morning on our way to the airport for that 5am flight to Iloilo. We arrived half past 3, it was packed already, with foreigners, mostly Koreans, a lot of Europeans also, en route to Boracay, reminds me of the last flight we had going to Puerto Princesa in Palawan, where Aliyah approached a chinky-eyed asian and say "Excuse me, Are you Chinese?" and the lady answered her back, "No, Honey, I am Korean.." Lol. Anywho, we stayed in cue for about an hour and a half (that's how long the line was), and we boarded around 5:10am, Funny thing that confused me about PAL's system was, when a man approached me with the same seat number, I had a seat with 27A and this guy came up to me with the same boarding pass seat number, I was like, WTF?! How did that happen? I'm like, could someone please fix this? Then a flight attendant tried arranging him a seat, grabe! Then finally, when all was ready, an official came inside the plane and called some names, the guy was one of them and called them out of the plane, we were like Whaat?! We found out that these people were on the wrong plane! They were going to cabanatuan city and boarded the plane going to iloilo, what's happening here?! How did these people got through the counter? What do these people in PAL uniforms are doing? Just freaking standing there and not checking every freaking pass? Maybe they need to drink their morning coffee :-(

Our PAL flight PR144 at the newly built iloilo airport in Cabatuan.

I love the new airport, with its high contrast, simply awesome!

No comments: